Like a lot of things in life, preparation and practice are key to optimising your performance at interview. Perhaps you are well established in your career and want to interview for promotion at a mid-senior level. You may be out of the job market some time or going through a redundancy process and require a renewed confidence in your ability, skills, strengths and experience to help you demonstrate these at interview.
- Do you dread updating your CV?
- Is your LinkedIn profile attracting employers and recruiters to get in touch?
- Do you lack confidence at interviews or struggle to get your examples across clearly?
The Interview Preparation Coaching areas include Job Seeking, Building Your Personal Brand, CV/Job Application Review, Networking, LinkedIn Profile Development, Interview Preparation, Structured Competency Based Interview techniques and Interview Presentation Preparation depending on your interview preparation needs. All packages include one-to-one coaching (office based or via Skype), coaching tools, techniques & supporting notes to keep you focused between and after sessions.
Interview Skills Coaching can support your preparation and provide you with a structured approach when practising your answers, particularly for Competency Based or Behavioural Interviews or when preparing for Interview Presentations. Candidates are often nervous prior to interview and if not managed correctly this can result in the role going to another more prepared individual. First impressions count and confidence is key to building instant rapport with your interviewers. Coachng will support you in achieving positive results at both Public and Private sector interviews and can reduce timeframes often associated with career transition and the interview process.
Interview Preparation Coaching packages can be customised depending on the level of coaching required and areas you wish to cover. Each person will have different requirements, the following are the most requested Interview Preparation package options:
BUILD YOUR PERSONAL BRAND - CV Review & LinkedIn Profile Coaching Package
The Build Your Personal Brand package takes your through a detailed and easy to understand process to enhance your Online & Office professional presence. This coaching package also helps build more self-awareness and confidence in your skills and abilities and effectively package them into your CV and LinkedIn Profile.
- The package includes a professional review of your existing CV/Job Application and LinkedIn Profile in advance of the sessions.
- Also includes a Job Specification review if applying for a specific job, to demonstrate how to tailor your CV and focus the session further.
- Contructive feedback to make your CV and LinkedIn Profile as focused as possible and to ensure the full scope of your skills, experience, qualifications and achievements are clearly evident.
- LinkedIn Profile Coaching session to enhance personal branding, grow your online network and tap into the invisible job market.
- Coaching tools, techniques and supporting notes also provided.
E-mail:email@example.com for more details on Interview Preparation sessions / packages and appointments.
GET INTERVIEW READY - Interview Preparation Packages for upcoming interviews
The Interview Preparation packages are suitable for those experienced at or interviewing for mid-senior level roles such as managing projects, people, higher levels of responsbility, for example - Team Leaders, Managers, Directors, Executives, Specialists, Consultants and similar Public Sector Grades (AO/AP/PO and Top Level appointments).
- Interview skills coaching to assist you prepare, plan and 'sell' yourself during the interview process. Know how to express who you are - understand what the employer wants, prepare for different types of interviews including Competency Based Interviews and learn to answer challenging questions. Reduce nerves using specific techniques to keep answers relevant and concise. Enhance communication skills & building rapport with your interviewers.
- Prepare for Competency Based Interviews and potential Presentations or Assessment centres and learn to answer challenging Situational and Behavioural questions. Reduce nerves using specific techniques to keep answers relevant and concise.
- A professional review of the Job Specification/Application in advance if applying for a specific role to focus line of questioning to the Leadership role (Job Spec/Application is e-mailed in advance of session).
- The most popular 'Interview Preparation Package' includes one-to-one coaching (office based or via Skype) over 2 x 1.5hr sessions, Interview Coaching tools, techniques and supporting notes to keep you focused between sessions and Sample Questions tailored to the industry/role you are preparing for. A Job Specification review is included if applying for a specific role - investment is €595.
This package is recommended to start the interview preparation process and most beneficial if you have not interviewed in some time or your are not currently achieving the desired results following a number of interviews (longer session timeframes can be arranged for in-depth last minute preparation etc.).
- Bookings by appointment either in person at Dublin 4 (just of Baggot Street in Dublin City Centre) or via Skype. PLEASE NOTE: if you wish to meet in person at Dublin 4 please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments.
Online Bookings available for Skype appointments Only
E-mail:email@example.com for more details on CV and Interview Preparation sessions / packages and appointments.
Are you ready to get into the right 'mindset' and optimise your performance at interview?
During each coaching session you will receive constructive feedback on areas or behaviours that may be holding you back from achieving success at interview. You will also receive Interview techniques, which can be implemented immediately following the sessions.
The approach and choice of Interview Coaching package depends on the stage you are at in the interview preparation process. When preparing for a specific interview, most benefit from the 'Interview Preparation Package' (at least 2 sessions) to practice the techniques well in advance. For those with last minute interviews the in-depth 2 hour Interview Preparation session covers the main areas to enhance your performance on the day. If you have not interviewed in some time or if there will also be a presentation as part of the interview then realistically more than one focused session will be required to cover all aspects.
Interview Skills coaching for individuals and groups from various backgrounds for internal and external positions at all levels, across Public and Private sectors available. Interview Coaching can include the following focus areas depending on the package:
- Assist you prepare, plan and sell yourself during the interview. Often candiates talk about everything but what the employer wants to hear - we work on understanding what the employer wants and getting that across during the interview.
- Coaching on how to express who you are in a clear and concise manner (starting with the all important 'Tell Me About Yourself? Question).
- Prepare for differenct types of interviews including Competence Based Interviews and learn to answer challenging mid-senior management questions using structured frameworks.
- Reduce nerves to keep answers relevant, clear and concise.
- Identify your current skills, strengths & talents and how they align with what the organisation is seeking in a potential candidate. Learn to market these effectively in your CV and get ready to articulate them at interview.
- Enhance communication skills and building rapport with your interviewers.
- Identify your Career Values and gain a better understanding on why highlighting relevant 'values' at interview is important for aligning yourself to an organisation and demonstrating a 'best-fit'. (See Leadership Strategy Coaching for more on 'Values').
- Discover what differentiates your from the competition.
- Clarify any fears or challenges that may be holding you back from performing at your best.